If you’re anything like me, brimming with ideas and enthusiasm for new and exciting projects but not quite sure how to bring them into action. You get stuck, feel doubtful and at worse you might burn out. How could things be different? How about using the wisdom of a process that is going on inside you throughout your month, or if you are not a menstruating woman, taking notice of the moons cycles.
Menstrual Cycle Awareness has been the greatest self care practice for me over the last 5 years, helping me to get to know myself, understand how to best use my energy across the month and generally giving me a good foundation for living a full and rich life.
If you are interested in looking at how your menstrual cycle or the lunar cycle can offer a framework for making sustainable changes in your life then this free course could be just the thing!
I have teamed up with Hedvig from Girasole Life Design, designer and coach extraordinaire and together we’re going to bring you the best of our coaching practice, in the form of a course.
In the course you’ll learn:
- about the subtle energies underlying the menstrual cycle and how they can support the decisions you make in life
- how menstruating women’s hormones change during an average month, and how this mirrors the lunar cycle
- how you can support these changes through the food you eat and the type of movement you do
- how to use this cycle to make a personal project happen.
The Course Structure and Dates:
We’ve structured the course around the lunar cycle so that everyone can follow along- men, women, menstruating, menopausal, whoever. The course has 5 modules, or as we’ll be referring to them, seasons:
• Winter: starting on 17th January. The new moon. Menstruation.
• Spring: starting on 25th January and the 1st quarter moon. Follicular
• Summer: starting on 31st January. The Full Moon. Ovulation.
• Autumn: starting on 7th February. The 3rd quarter moon. Luteal.
• Winter: starting on 16th February. The new moon. Menstruation.
• The course ends on the 22nd February.
How it will work
At the start of each new season, we’ll email you with info, suggestions and ideas for how to design that season.
We have also created a facebook group, just for this course, as a safe space for you to share with other like-minded people.
During the season we’ll share more fun stuff, ideas and plenty of encouragement on the group.
As a bonus, each season we will also do a live coaching call, so that we can answer your questions.
We Are Opening Registration For The Course Tomorrow 10th Jan 2018!