As we enter the final moon of 2017, sitting now close to the darkest point of the year I am called inwards. I am drawn towards stillness to reflect on what this year has meant to me. Winter is a time to find a nice fire, a blanket and maybe a pet to curl up with and reflect about time that has passed.
My reviewing process at this point in the year begins with looking back across the year at my health
- Looking back at 2017 have there been any significant health issues or events. It can be really useful to date these, and begin to form a timeline that may reveal useful connections
- How has my energy been this year?
- What has been my experience of my menstrual cycle?
- How has my sleep been this year?
- How have my relationships and connections supported my health in 2017?
- What really healthy practices have I brought into my life or sustained in 2017?
- What aspect of my health do I really want to celebrate?
- What do I feel grateful for in relation to my health?
This can just be brainstorm, a mind map or even something you might like to explore with someone else, just noting down things of importance or having the other person write for you. I would love to hear how you find this process.